Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chat button Missing from Support Site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me (this evening at least), there was only the button to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the support page. After clicking that, there was a short form to fill out, selecting a topic and then typing a question. After submitting that, a list of possible solutions to my problem was presented and then the option to "Chat With Us" if necessary. I selected the chat option and it worked just as it used to when there was a dedicated button on the main support page. About a 10 minute wait for an agent at 8 pm CT. Hope this helps you. Good luck.

• Informative
Reactions: RecklessFury
No more tesla chat?

If you know your way around the browser console, here's how another member and I figured out Tesla is disabling/burying chat after record sales and how to get to it. All phone directories point to make an appointment or to go to chat

The queue is empty now and only takes a minute or two to connect. What garbage company that just keeps rolling their *sugar* downhill until their customers have to deal with it.