Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No longer possible to contact Tesla Support via chat or email?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just tried contacting Tesla Support online via the Contact Us page (Tesla SSO - Sign In), which I've used before. In the past, you would pick categories, and the page would show you a list of possibly relevant support articles. At the bottom of the page, there was a "Did this answer your question?" with Yes/No links, and if you selected No, you had the option to email or chat with Tesla Support.

When I tried to do this today, the option to get more help was no longer available, so if the articles don't help, you appear to be out of luck (none of the categories I could choose from were applicable to my question). I know that you can call Support, but I can't imagine they prefer that people do that vs. contacting them online. There's a Help link in the mobile app, but it couldn't understand what I was asking for.

I also tried using [email protected], which I've used before, but got an automated reply saying they no longer monitor that address.

I was contacting Tesla about a feature request (or possible bug) in the Apple Music app. Is there another way to do this without actually calling them?

Also no longer any means, at least in North America, of offering suggestions to Tesla. They made a big deal of how customer's suggestions help them decide what to do, now there's no phone, no email, no app way, no way at all to give Tesla any suggestion for anything, possibly other than the bug report function. And that is obviously pretty limited in what it can do. I've been trying to send them an idea that I had. The service guy here loved it, gave me a place to send it. It no longer works. Checking as thoroughly as I can, I can't find a single place to submit a suggestion. Anyone else know of any way to do it nowadays?

Checking as thoroughly as I can, I can't find a single place to submit a suggestion. Anyone else know of any way to do it nowadays?
I don’t think it’s possible. I ended up creating a service request to submit my Apple Music request/bug report, and asked service to pass it along to Tesla. I doubt it went anywhere. Bug reports created in the car don’t help either.

Checking as thoroughly as I can, I can't find a single place to submit a suggestion. Anyone else know of any way to do it nowadays?

Ordered my ‘23 3 using the wrong email address and it’s a nightmare getting it transferred to my proper address. Been working on it since last Wednesday, no luck. Pain getting someone on the phone and no one is helping me otherwise.

Sadly, this is not least bit suprpring.

You can always place another order with the correct email, and dispute credit card charge from the incorrect one.

In my experience you can’t talk to someone even if your car is in teslas possession for service.

My 2023 Ultra X was in service in April/May and they had promised me a new loaner for a weekend.

On the Friday leading to the weekend started I attempted to chat/call the Tesla service folks. After 15 call attempts with zero success to get to any service personnel, we drove to the service center… only to learn nobody was around and no loaner could be provided.

• Informative
Reactions: PassingLane
Hmm, in the UK, I have managed to OPEN a chat fine. The trouble is of the last 5 chats, only 2 actually connected with an agent & both were accidentally disconnected. Today, I got straight in, but "Welcome to Tesla, how can I help you?" is the only message I have received - that was 25 minutes ago. I replied immediately then every 5 minutes, then after 29 minutes the second message arrived "An agent has left the chat" ... "Thanks for chatting with us! If you have any more questions please reach out to us again."

• Informative
Reactions: henderrj