Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Check List for Prospective Passengers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, my type of question.
Has anyone in your family gone to KFC in the last 24 hours.
Underarms cleaned and gooped
Have you been to taco bell in the last 24 hours
Do you eat bacon

You will find someone that fits and after you smash the pedal,
look out for brown outs.
OMG! Maybe I'll have to get a cute stuffed animal to be my passenger.
Thanks for the good additions to my list!

It's like a thread filled with people who never have passengers because no passenger would dare bother getting in their car.....

"Oh you have all these rules for your Tesla? Thanks, but I'll drive my own Tesla."

You can buy a Tesla, but you can't buy class or common decency apparently.
Hum..... I'm not sure if that's a slam or not, but in any case, I have lots of people who have already requested a ride, and of course they will get one. But I stand firm on no wet or dirty shoes/clothing. I'll probably relax a bit after a few months, but now I just want to look at the car in my garage. Thanks for your comments.

Maybe those rules should just be boiled down to, “Stay out of my car.”

Alternately, the questions should start with:
1. Do you enjoy the feel of the wind whipping through your hair?
2. Do you have excellent grip strength?
3. Do you like the outdoors?
4. Do you have a low coefficient of drag?

Roof Rack.
Good ideas you have there! I just got my red M3 today and at one point 6 people were standing near my garage looking at it. And asking questions. I'm still smiling. ;)

I have to haul young kids and babies around. The first thing I did with my white seats is treat them with 2 coats of Gyeon Leather Shield. Any messes simply wipe off with Gyeon Leather Cleaner Mild. If I tried to put the kids on the roof rack I'd be sleeping on the couch or worse.
Yeah, you have to transport the little cuties. It's great that you used the cleaner on the seats and that it cleans up easily. Roof rack ....maybe not such a good idea. You could sleep in your Tesla if needed. :D

OMG I live about a mile from Len Libby's. I lived in the Bay area in late 70s, but in Maine since then. I'll raise a toast of chocolate to you next time I go to LL. :cool:
I was in Maine with my wife and older daughter and her boyfriend almost a year ago (Oct 2019). The kids bought an RV last year in Oregon and drove out to Caribou, Maine for the Summer (that's were he is from). We met them in Bangor and drove back down to Portland via the coast. Ended up in Old Orchard Beach for a couple of nights and one of our day trips was to Lenny Libby. Got some tasty candies there! I'll see if I can dig up a photo and post it here in a few minutes.

Here he is:
lenny.jpg

Taken 10/10/2019.

Last edited:
I was in Maine with my wife and older daughter and her boyfriend almost a year ago (Oct 2019). The kids bought an RV last year in Oregon and drove out to Caribou, Maine for the Summer (that's were he is from). We met them in Bangor and drove back down to Portland via the coast. Ended up in Old Orchard Beach for a couple of nights and one of our day trips was to Lenny Libby. Got some tasty candies there! I'll see if I can dig up a photo and post it here in a few minutes.
So cool! Boyfriend is from "the county" and way up there in Maine. I bet he likes CA better weather wise.