Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chevy Volt dead

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried to talk the neighbors kid(my best friends kid) into NOT buying the 2019 camaro and look at a used volt or even bolt but he would not have it. At 21 he took on a $5-600 a month payment and $160 a month insurance plus his $1500 studio apt rent. I hope he doesn't lose his 2 jobs!!!
Damn! $1500 studio appartment? Where does this kid live, downtown Manhattan?

Dan

You forgot to opportunistically add the fuel costs of a Camaro V6 or worse V8 to the great ownership experience in an EV forum
I did that too! But you know millennial boys and their thinking a camaro is cool!!! In 1968 it was but now in 2019 tools and meatheads buy them! Sorry but at 21 to have all that payment over your head??? His mom bought him a 2014 Nissan altima used like 3 yrs ago for like 13 k. He still has it so when I asked him if he will return the car his mom bought he said he uses it for day to day driving and only drives his camaro for "special"occasions like dates and to impress people!!!! Wow huh? So his mom is still paying insurance and repairs and registration on that car. Oh he has no garage with that $1500 audio apt.