Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ChicagoLand Dead battery Tow Service. Factory Warranty Ended. Cost Less than Tesla Roadside.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
on 6-4-2024, My 2018 Model X, will not go in to gear, Vehicle out of warranty, Setup Factory roadside with a quote of $450+ and 2hour wait. for only 5miles to the Factory Service Center. Called Jeks Towing, came help less than 1-hour and 1/3 of the price, with flat bed. My vehicle was well taken care of. Turns out to be a dead HV battery at 90K miles.
I have towing on my Insurance. My model 3 have warranty, I would rather paid for the tow and get reimbursed from insurance than waiting over 2hours for Tesla Roadside.

Jeks Towing Inc. 312-771-6025

on 6-4-2024, My 2018 Model X, will not go in to gear, Vehicle out of warranty, Setup Factory roadside with a quote of $450+ and 2hour wait. for only 5miles to the Factory Service Center. Called Jeks Towing, came help less than 1-hour and 1/3 of the price, with flat bed. My vehicle was well taken care of. Turns out to be a dead HV battery at 90K miles.
I have towing on my Insurance. My model 3 have warranty, I would rather paid for the tow and get reimbursed from insurance than waiting over 2hours for Tesla Roadside.

Jeks Towing Inc. 312-771-6025

Which Service Center did they tow you to?