Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Child Car Seat Protectors in White Color?

Level 1

Aug 10, 2021
Earth
Does anyone happen to know of any car seat protectors, to go under/between the car's seats and a child car seat, that are WHITE in color instead of black?

Apologies if this has already been covered, "white child car seat protectors" is such a generic set of words, that hundreds of non-relevant results pop up as search results...

Tony_YYZ

Tezler Guru
Apr 7, 2016
Caledon, ON Canada
I use this car seat protector from Amazon. The underside that touches the seat is white.

Lusso Gear Car Seat Protector

Thanks, appreciate the reply. I'm hoping to find one that is white on the top side too, but haven't had any luck...
I ordered these recently and they shipped a version that is black on top and the bottom. I contacted the seller and they were incredibly unhelpful about it saying that nothing was wrong and that I should just use them and see what happens after I explained why I wanted the lighter coloured bottoms.

I boxed them up and will be shipping them back. FYI.

• Informative
Reactions: Level 1

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC