TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Childe seat cost more and colour removed

Discussion in 'Model S' started by vigge50, Oct 7, 2016.

1. vigge50

vigge50 Member

Tesla have now update the design studio and because of some reason they have remove the solid white and Titanium colour. If they now have a paint shop for half a million cars, why remove some of the colours?

They have also higher the price on child seat to $4000 wish I really can't understand, how could it cost as much as the third row seat on Model X?

2. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

#2 3s-a-charm, Oct 7, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    Hmmmm... making way for some new colours perhaps? No idea on the seats but that's the way the cookie crumbles at Tesla - always changing (for better or for worse). If you like a config buy it before it changes.

It's $5,300 in Canada which puts the P100D (if you tick off every option) at a staggering $209,800 plus tax!

3. Max*

Max* Autopilot != Autonomous

I was on the fence about paying $2,500. I would not pay $4k UNLESS they added vents to the trunk. That's the only way i'd pay $4k for the RFS if I had to do it all over again.

4. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Not the first time they pulled basic white. Maybe they have an abundance of inventory white they need to clear out?

5. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

New color will be pink! This is a factory custom Signature #29 I spotted in Reno before the Gigafactory grand opening.

Attached Files:

6. 3s-a-charm

3s-a-charm Active Member

Also spotted factory purple on the same trip!

Attached Files: