Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chinese HK/CN Tesla forums anywhere?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DITB

Charged.hk co-founder
Nov 13, 2012
Hong Kong
There are a lot of upcoming and present Tesla Motors customers in Hong Kong (as well as China), whose main language obviously is one or more Chinese dialects, mainly Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese. Whichever dialect, reading each others written Chinese is quite easy apart from some localised slang.

Of the Chinese capable users here - are you aware of any forums in Chinese? It could be interesting to have some "ambassadors" who would use both forums, and keep the most vital information flowing between those who mainly use Chinese and those who use English. Even though many of the Chinese speaking customers also speak English either fluent or with ability to some extent, I could imagine many of them seek to discuss issues in Chinese, rather than English.

When we are discussing Google Maps, rear facing seats, availability of 13A mobile chargers and so on, it would be interesting to hear the voices from the Chinese weighted part of the community, as well as propagating information from here, into the Chinese forums. I would really like to hear more about how the Tesla is being received in the mainland, and whether or not the users there have similar problems as we do.

This way, we could help ensure a more smooth transition from combustion to electric, mainly about Tesla Motors, yet also regarding other cars, buses, trucks or similar.

I could imagine these could be worth looking into:

¡¾Í¼¡¿MODEL SÂÛ̳_MODEL S³µÓÑ»á_Æû³µÖ®¼Ò
TESLAÌØ˹À*ÂÛ̳_TESLAÌØ˹À*³µÓÑ»á_TESLAÌØ˹À*ÂÛ̳_̫ƽÑóÆû³µÂÛ̳

Tesla俱ä¹￾部-国内最早的特斯拉车å￾‹ä¼š-拓速ä¹￾超跑俱ä¹￾部 - Tesla Model S

Last edited: