Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome Delete in the Dallas Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you don't mind me asking, why do you say other than Speed Shield? You can pm me if you prefer not to say it in public.
I don’t mind. They flat out refused to give me a quote for a basic window tint job over the phone, kept trying to get me to come into the shop for demos and “options”. I told them exactly what I wanted, was already familiar with the products, and they still refused. Tint work is a known quantity, no custom work involved in my case. Shouldn’t be any issues giving a quote over the phone like literally every other place I’ve called, they wouldn’t even give me a ballpark price range. I live over an hour away (which I told them) and did not want to drive two hours round trip just to get a price, and then another 2 hours to come back for the actual appointment.

They do great work for sure, and the owner is knowledgeable. Just left a really bad taste in my mouth and made me want to look elsewhere.