Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick picture of a Model 3 we're doing matte black chrome delete on--or I should say, we finished. We also powdercoated the wheels matte black and added our Model 3 spacer kit to bring the wheels out closer to the fender for a flush fitment. Definitely removes that awkward fender "overhang" that occurs with the factory Tesla wheels.

DSC02810.JPG

Hello,

Just purchased a 2018 Model S 100D. It contains the Ash wWood Decor interior which I do not like. I want to change it to either carbon fiber or the Brushed Black in the photos you displayed above. Can you guys do this and what price range can I expect?

We helped EVSgo do a chrome delete on their rentals to give their clients a sportier ride when they're in town!

EVSgo is Houston's premiere electric vehicle rental center. You can rent Model 3's for the day, week, month, or however long you want! Perfect for trying out a Tesla for the first time or if your Tesla is in the body shop. Why go back to an ICE and pay for gas when you can stay electric?

DSC04523.JPG