Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

clarify

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
we have a MX 2019 Raven with autopilot ( which i believe only offers lane centering. now.?)......we did not purchase FSD....when 10. is sent our way....what exactly should we expect to receive? Netflix? Summons?
I think i understand that “enhanced AP” is designating older models that came with a modified/ earlier version of FSD. i believe ours says we have AP1? (not entirely sure...not where car is located)
any knowledge on this subject will be appreciated...so many name changes & different varieties remains confusing
thanks in advance

we have a MX 2019 Raven with autopilot ( which i believe only offers lane centering. now.?)......we did not purchase FSD....when 10. is sent our way....what exactly should we expect to receive? Netflix? Summons?
I think i understand that “enhanced AP” is designating older models that came with a modified/ earlier version of FSD. i believe ours says we have AP1? (not entirely sure...not where car is located)
any knowledge on this subject will be appreciated...so many name changes & different varieties remains confusing
thanks in advance
HOW OFTEN DOES THIS HAPPEN?
i googled the AP issue and now feel i’m informed....however, wondering if for regular stop & go driving if the new capabilities are worth it for us to purchase FSD. we rarely take trips, but will take a 30 min drive to airport on turnpike frequently. i recently tried the auto steering on an interstate thru the city....i prefer to drive a bit more aggressively than one can do with it on...So, do we think the extra $5,000 is worth it for us?

You should ask for trial period for FSD and experience NoAP, Auto Lane Change, Auto Park and Smart Summon.

Tesla offered 30 day trial, like when I bought my Model 3 few months ago.

I think the trial will give you a better idea if FSD is worth $6K as its stands now.

BTW, this link will explain who gets what at Version 10: Introducing Software Version 10.0

And this will clarify what features are in AP (Auto Pilot) and/or FSD $6K:

Autopilot and Full Self-Driving Capability