Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow this thread went long! I applied mid September but it still says UNDER REVIEW on the website. So probably another 2-3 weeks? I haven't placed an order yet but thinking of the MYP as my original was a M3P. You think Tesla sales care if I got the Perfomance models? Without FSD of course.

Wow this thread went long! I applied mid September but it still says UNDER REVIEW on the website. So probably another 2-3 weeks? I haven't placed an order yet but thinking of the MYP as my original was a M3P. You think Tesla sales care if I got the Perfomance models? Without FSD of course.
I just got off the phone with the grant people and they said they are in the September applications, they are resuming their old process which is 3x faster so the apps will be getting approve so much faster. Hold on tight peeps

Reactions: RyanS and c4Lvin
Applied on 9/20, anxiously waiting for a decision. My income on 1040 was $100 to exceed the income limit for one person based on the CVAP website. Although I have added my parents' income as we live in the same address and I definitely support them because their income was so little. I am anxious because my parents and I file taxes separately, so this may make me unqualified for the grant. Who knows, let's hope for the best...

Applied on 9/20, anxiously waiting for a decision. My income on 1040 was $100 to exceed the income limit for one person based on the CVAP website. Although I have added my parents' income as we live in the same address and I definitely support them because their income was so little. I am anxious because my parents and I file taxes separately, so this may make me unqualified for the grant. Who knows, let's hope for the best...
Good luck! Yeah me and my wife combined barely made it under that $68-68K threshold.

How come you are getting the MS? Did you find something wrong wrong with the MY?

I was given a MS loaner when my y was getting delivery issues fixed and the ride was so much smoother with the air suspension. My wife was always complaining of the bumpy ride of the MYP. After getting approved for the clean air vehicle, my wife told me to trade it in for the MS.

Reactions: T35l@grl