TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Cleaning the inside of MS

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by byan1232, Apr 3, 2016.

1. byan1232

byan1232 Member

Hey guys, any recommendations for cleaning the inside of my MS? What products do you guys use for the leather seats, dash, etc?

2. CQuartz Finest

For general maintenance, the best thing you can do is simply use a damp (with plain water) microfiber towel to remove dust and minor debris; if you need something a bit stronger for spills/etc. check out CarPro Inside (can be used on basically any interior surface):

CarPro Inside 500ml (Cleaner/Concentrate)

If you want to follow up with a dressing for the dash you can use CarPro Perl; since it is water based it can be diluted to your preferred level of shine:

CarPro PERL 500ml (16oz)

One thing I would caution is to never spray any product directly on the 17" screen or instrument panel display; spray your cleaner on a towel and then wipe off the screen.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions about cleaning specific types of stains/etc. I would be more than happy to lend some advice.

3. byan1232

byan1232 Member

OH wow! I just noticed that you are the one I spoke with via email regarding the scratch on my rear quarter panel. Thanks for the advice and I'll try the inside cleaner.

4. BertL

BertL Active Member

OP, I keep the list of things I use and do on my personal website HERE if some alternative approaches may be of interest.

5. DV-BBC

DV-BBC New Member

My Tesla friend uses eScreen to clean the screen and all of the smooth glass-like surfaces. It's a spray bottle with a microfiber cloth designed for HDTV's - www.escreencleaner.com.