Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clear Bra Care

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Xenomorph just got a whole front end clear bra treatment! I found a few old threads on care for Clear bra but wanted to ask again as this is my first car with a clear bra.

What is the best way to care for clear bra? Wax? Spray wax/coatings?

Thanks!

My installer has always told me to wax it like you would the rest of the car, though I've read that synthetic waxes/sealants can cause problems. I do it anyway and I've never had a problem. I think the older clear bras would get discoloration with some waxes, but I've never experienced it on my cars.

Valid. I need to call them and see what they recommend. I totally forgot to discuss care...as I was picking my jaw up off the floor. The clear bra and tint came out real nice.
Awesome. I have Xpel and then Ceramic Pro over the whole car. I know this jaw dropping experience! I use Chemical Guys Vitalize Wash and also CG Waterless Wash and Wax (which has just a little carnauba wax in it). Both of those were installer recommended. But I was also told that there is no need to separately wax the car. The waterless process is supposed to leave a haze that you then microfiber off but it doesn't do that with the coating so I suppose it just doesn't stick at all.