Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clicking coming from my driver's side suspension when regen braking at slow speeds. Service appt scheduled, but would love your input!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! This is my first post in the forums. In love with my '22 Model 3 LR, but have been experiencing this strange click/pop noise when regen braking under certain circumstances. This noise mostly occurs when the car is cold from the temperature outside or from not driving for a while. While driving at slow speeds, 15MPH or so, and releasing the accelerator completely, I get the noises found in the attached video below. I saw one post somewhere with a similar issue, but wanted to see if anyone here has any thoughts. I have a service center appt scheduled for next saturday, and could use some help describing this issue to the techs. My car is also going in for a creeky drivers seat, but that's a different issue.

Anyway, thank you in advance for the help. Any ideas or thoughts would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Here is a short clip with the sound, regen braking from about 15MPH to 0.

Here is what I did to correct mine but I did it because service was way out for me. Hopefully they get you fixed up.

• Informative
Reactions: beachmiles
Upvote 0