Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clock accessory for Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. I have a model 3 and that time on the screen it’s so ridiculously small. Does anyone know of a clock you can put on the dashboard or something that’s not stuck on by adhesive? I’ve found air vent clocks or ones you actually stick on but I don’t like the stick on type and of course we know the teslas don’t have the typical air vent

Reactions: nurusz
Hello. I have a model 3 and that time on the screen it’s so ridiculously small. Does anyone know of a clock you can put on the dashboard or something that’s not stuck on by adhesive? I’ve found air vent clocks or ones you actually stick on but I don’t like the stick on type and of course we know the teslas don’t have the typical air vent
Agree 100% clock to small.

Reactions: nurusz
I cannot find any replies to your questions about clocks.
I am a new owner of a Tesla 3 and cannot read the clock ( and other items due to small font size) Need a simple illuminated clock for dashboard - suggestions please? Thank you

I just take Flava Flav with me wherever I go.

6F9BB2B3-183A-40CF-BF92-02BA54C0909B.jpeg

He even matches my upholstery. Best accessory ever! Yeah Boy!

Last edited:
I cannot find any replies to your questions about clocks.
I am a new owner of a Tesla 3 and cannot read the clock ( and other items due to small font size) Need a simple illuminated clock for dashboard - suggestions please? Thank you

There is a kind of an engineering flow going on here that you might want to take advantage of: the car is made to work with phones as keys, and by extension, now apple watches can be used as keys as well. So rather than kludge up your car with various miscellaneous gadgets that only perform one task you might consider getting an apple watch and putting an app on it like “watch for tesla” or “stat” or perhaps there are others as well. In one sense I don’t like being channeled into some kind of an apple-tesla ecosystem like that, but the benefits of working within that framework have been quite noticeable for me. In your case, you’d just have to lift one arm up briefly and twist your wrist, and the apple watch display of your choosing would light up showing the time with a watch face that is a large and easy to read as you want.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand there are infinite reasons why someone might not want an apple watch, but I just wanted to suggest it as a consideration…