Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CNN on Slacker is gone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't realize I could get CNN on Tunein, I will definitely add it to my favorites. It is the only real news that is out there other than PBS.
You are delusional if you think CNN is honest, if you want to argue explain the koi feeding incident.

All we can do these days is use a variety of news sources, they ALL have an agenda and by using a variety of sources we can maybe look for common threads and weed out the few facts.

likely old news, but I used to get CNN on slacker and now it seems it’s gone.
Is this temporary, or did they take it out?
You are delusional if you think CNN is honest, if you want to argue explain the koi feeding incident.

All we can do these days is use a variety of news sources, they ALL have an agenda and by using a variety of sources we can maybe look for common threads and weed out the few facts.[/QUO

All we can do these days is use a variety of news sources, they ALL have an agenda and by using a variety of sources we can maybe look for common threads and weed out the few facts.
You are certainly entitled to your own opinion about what news you listen to and what you consider fake or not. However I don't appreciate you making a statement about me, "delusional". I assure you I am not delusional.