Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cold weather passenger side rattling!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that the weather is cold, any bumpy roads causes my passenger side doors to rattle terribly. The car sounds like the doors are going to fall off. So frustrating. Anyone know how to fix this? I know things contract in the cold but this is bad.

Now that the weather is cold, any bumpy roads causes my passenger side doors to rattle terribly. The car sounds like the doors are going to fall off. So frustrating. Anyone know how to fix this? I know things contract in the cold but this is bad.

I have a rattle in the passenger side door as well that’s way worse in the cold. Have an appointment on 2/6 to get it looked at; let you know what they say.

This may sound too simplistic, but have you checked to be sure it is not just the plastic portions of the seatbelt mechanism down by the floor next to the drivers seat bottom rattling against each other? I and others have experienced this loud rattle which is easily fixed with a small piece of felt or furniture leg cushion.