Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colmo ceramic key ring

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the ring as well. I go boating and my phone connection is not 100% reliable with the whole blue tooth thing.. I love mine. bought it via ebay from China. Only downside.. Wife we REALLY not happy that I replaced my 24+ year wedding band... and accused me of now being married to my car. After 26 years... It is not bad !
what frequency is it? can i just get any RFID ring on ebay?

Reactions: cmarshack
Related question - if you decide to use one of these ring keys and/or the actual Tesla card key and you leave your phone in the car, will the car still lock/unlock with the other keys? Or do you have to turn off your phone's Bluetooth first? I have Walk-Away Lock turned on and my phone as the Primary key, FYI.

Related question - if you decide to use one of these ring keys and/or the actual Tesla card key and you leave your phone in the car, will the car still lock/unlock with the other keys? Or do you have to turn off your phone's Bluetooth first? I have Walk-Away Lock turned on and my phone as the Primary key, FYI.
The phone is like having a fob in the car, it will not lock as it thinks the keys are in the car. The key cards and ring are the same thing and only are detected if you swipe in the proper areas not in proximity like a phone or a fob.

The phone is like having a fob in the car, it will not lock as it thinks the keys are in the car. The key cards and ring are the same thing and only are detected if you swipe in the proper areas not in proximity like a phone or a fob.

OK thought so, makes sense. So then if one prefers to leave the phone in the car, simply turn off Bluetooth (or the phone entirely).

Reactions: gt2690b