Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Color choice question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to order a M3 today and can't make the final color decision between white and red to go with the white interior and the 19" wheels. I've seen the red in person and liked it but have never seen the white in person. I have a white Lexus now and appreciate that it typically looks clean even when it may not be as clean as I'd like it. Can anyone tell me their thoughts on the quality of the white color and even include pictures, if possible?

Thanks in advance.

My opinion is this, as someone with a red -

White looks nice but the discontinued silver is much sharper.

Dirt looks worst on black.

You’re getting a 3 - go big or go home. Red. It’s bright in the sun and subdued when overcast. Let the car breath.

My opinion is that white is the best choice. It is a bright white w no yellow in it like many pearl coats. I think their should be more flake in it (like a 1/4 teaspoon but I’m proud to sit in it.

Black would be my second choice but it always looks dirty. I do not like the red as it is not red enough for me having used candy apple red to paint my plane. I don’t like red partially because the vertical surfaces never look really red because of shadowing.

Maybe my age affects these opinions! But this 70 yo still blows out the injectors down my road at 110.