TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Color Schemes - PROJECT: Silver Blade Black Knight

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Levi, May 29, 2015.

1. Levi

Levi Member

Ever since I've started researching Teslas, and ever since I've played around with the color schemes offered by the manufacturer, I've come up with my own, for every color offered.
    I'll make some photo-shops for all the current schemes. Ever since I bought my 60kwh last year, I've wanted to add some accents that gave it a pop, but nothing that crossed over to the realm of tacky. My favorite so far, and the one I've chosen for my new 85 is a scheme I call:

Silver Blade Black Knight

Accented Details:
    On SOLID BLACK paint job.

Nose Cone >Black (Matte)Carbon Fiber
    T (Front): Silver Carbon Fiber
    Lateral Rear View Mirrors: Silver Carbon Fiber (50% height for "slim" look)
    Door Handles: Silver Carbon Fiber
    Chrome TESLA letter trim (over reverse lights): Silver Carbon Fiber
    T (Rear): Silver Carbon Fiber
    SPOILER: Silver Carbon Fiber

If you'd like a DIY instructional on the accented parts, and installation, I'd be more than glad to provide. For now, this is just a showcase of what it looks like.

Feel free to post your own original color schemes that you've come up with. :)
    Happy trails.

-Levi
    DSC_0186.JPG DSC_0185.JPG DSC_0184.JPG DSC_0183.JPG DSC_0182.JPG DSC_0181.JPG DSC_0180.JPG DSC_0179.JPG DSC_0178.JPG DSC_0177.JPG DSC_0176.JPG
    DSC_0175.JPG DSC_0175.JPG DSC_0187.JPG