TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Colorado Tinting

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by jsrawa, Jul 29, 2018.

1. jsrawa

jsrawa Member

Not to derail the discussion but does anyone have a trusted window tinted and PPF installer in Denver?

2. P3D_Denver

P3D_Denver Member

CO Detail has solid reviews, known in Denver as leading Tesla installer. I have an appointment with them for tints, PPF, ceramic coat and chrome delete. Steve is the owner and is very knowledgeable. Check our their website or instagram to check out their work. (feel free to DM me for more info)

3. SteveTack

SteveTack Member

4. SteveTack

SteveTack Member

I saw that on Reddit, yeah. I'd have thought I would have gotten a call way before the car arrived, so I'm assuming those are for somebody else. Gives me hope that somebody is getting them in Denver though!

• Like x 1
  5. jsrawa

jsrawa Member

Since you have a P I bet you’ll get yours before I get my AWD, I definitely want to hear how they do. If I can work it I want to take it directly for tint and PPF after delivery.

I forgot to mention that I still have the old reservation page and I’m a non-owner.

6. SteveTack

SteveTack Member

On their website, Colorado Clear Bra lists all of that stuff too. Is there stuff CO detail does that Colorado Clear Bra doesn't?

7. P3D_Denver

P3D_Denver Member

does CO clear bra do chrome delete (vinyl wraps)?

8. blef44

blef44 Member

Probably not, just sharing my experience. CO detail will do all the custom work you want such as chrome delete, interior wraps, wheel powder coating, emblem coloring, etc. They are very familiar with Teslas so that might be worth something to some people. I enjoyed my experience with Colorado Clear Bra, but honestly there were clear bra edges that started to lift on certain parts of the front bumper on my BMW after a year so I had CO Detail replace it. I don't think you can go wrong with either - both are very professional, but CO detail has the advantage in my experience.

• Helpful x 1
  9. Runt8

Runt8 Active Member

Next time if you don’t want to derail the conversation start a new thread...

• Like x 1
  10. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

And there are now more posts about what you started then there are about the topic the OP wants to discuss. You can always start your own thread...