Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Tinting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to derail the discussion but does anyone have a trusted window tinted and PPF installer in Denver?

CO Detail has solid reviews, known in Denver as leading Tesla installer. I have an appointment with them for tints, PPF, ceramic coat and chrome delete. Steve is the owner and is very knowledgeable. Check our their website or instagram to check out their work. (feel free to DM me for more info)

Hey Steve, there are 2 red P3Ds with your config just waiting for pickup at the Littleton, CO location. I hope one is yours see Logan's post here:

May AWD/Performance Orders -- VIN / Status Thread

I saw that on Reddit, yeah. I'd have thought I would have gotten a call way before the car arrived, so I'm assuming those are for somebody else. Gives me hope that somebody is getting them in Denver though!

Reactions: P3D_Denver
CO Detail has solid reviews, known in Denver as leading Tesla installer. I have an appointment with them for tints, PPF, ceramic coat and chrome delete. Steve is the owner and is very knowledgeable. Check our their website or instagram to check out their work. (feel free to DM me for more info)

Since you have a P I bet you’ll get yours before I get my AWD, I definitely want to hear how they do. If I can work it I want to take it directly for tint and PPF after delivery.

I forgot to mention that I still have the old reservation page and I’m a non-owner.

On the detailing discussion. I used both CO detail and Colorado Clear Bra for various cars. Both are very professional. However, if you want a one stop shop for tint, clear bra, and coating then CO detail is the place to go.

On their website, Colorado Clear Bra lists all of that stuff too. Is there stuff CO detail does that Colorado Clear Bra doesn't?

On their website, Colorado Clear Bra lists all of that stuff too. Is there stuff CO detail does that Colorado Clear Bra doesn't?

Probably not, just sharing my experience. CO detail will do all the custom work you want such as chrome delete, interior wraps, wheel powder coating, emblem coloring, etc. They are very familiar with Teslas so that might be worth something to some people. I enjoyed my experience with Colorado Clear Bra, but honestly there were clear bra edges that started to lift on certain parts of the front bumper on my BMW after a year so I had CO Detail replace it. I don't think you can go wrong with either - both are very professional, but CO detail has the advantage in my experience.

• Helpful
Reactions: SteveTack