Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Columbus SC- Limited service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am driving down to Rock Port to fish with some high school buddies this weekend and I was looking at the route on my Tesla Nav and it noted that Columbus has limited service. Anyone have details?

I can likely make it all the way to Victoria from Aggieland and just SC there and finish the trip or route through Flatonia but I like to keep my options open!

I am driving down to Rock Port to fish with some high school buddies this weekend and I was looking at the route on my Tesla Nav and it noted that Columbus has limited service. Anyone have details?

I can likely make it all the way to Victoria from Aggieland and just SC there and finish the trip or route through Flatonia but I like to keep my options open!

Hey Kid.. Bryan resident here waiting patiently for a Model 3 :)

I would think you could make it to Victoria with a full charge - it's like 150 miles if you go 21 to 77.

Reactions: KidDoc
Hey Kid.. Bryan resident here waiting patiently for a Model 3 :)

I would think you could make it to Victoria with a full charge - it's like 150 miles if you go 21 to 77.
You are correct that is what evtriplanner.com and my Tesla nav says. I was just pondering if it was worth stopping for dinner in Columbus since I'm leaving after work Friday and it is always nice to steal some electrons while I fill up my tank.

Reactions: LonestarV