Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Columbus SC- Limited service?

KidDoc

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2014
College Station, TX
I am driving down to Rock Port to fish with some high school buddies this weekend and I was looking at the route on my Tesla Nav and it noted that Columbus has limited service. Anyone have details?

I can likely make it all the way to Victoria from Aggieland and just SC there and finish the trip or route through Flatonia but I like to keep my options open!

LonestarV

Mar 31, 2016
TX
I am driving down to Rock Port to fish with some high school buddies this weekend and I was looking at the route on my Tesla Nav and it noted that Columbus has limited service. Anyone have details?

I can likely make it all the way to Victoria from Aggieland and just SC there and finish the trip or route through Flatonia but I like to keep my options open!

Hey Kid.. Bryan resident here waiting patiently for a Model 3 :)

I would think you could make it to Victoria with a full charge - it's like 150 miles if you go 21 to 77.

Reactions: KidDoc

KidDoc

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2014
College Station, TX
Hey Kid.. Bryan resident here waiting patiently for a Model 3 :)

I would think you could make it to Victoria with a full charge - it's like 150 miles if you go 21 to 77.
You are correct that is what evtriplanner.com and my Tesla nav says. I was just pondering if it was worth stopping for dinner in Columbus since I'm leaving after work Friday and it is always nice to steal some electrons while I fill up my tank.

Reactions: LonestarV

KidDoc

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2014
College Station, TX
I tried to call service this morning while driving to get the details but waited on hold for 30 minutes and just went to Flatonia. Wasn't much different really as far as trip time.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC