Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Come see our New Model 3 Vancouver, WA

Who’s coming?

• I’ll be there

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TIL There's more than one Vancouver.
It says Vancouver WA in the Title and Vancouver, Washington in the post.
But to clarify it’s the new Supercharger in Vancouver, USA
Thursday 5/3/18 12:00 noon

Tesla Supercharger
800 NE Tenney Rd
Vancouver, WA 98685
United States

8C691CA0-C948-47A8-AEF6-E3F2D063BDC0.jpeg

You can sign up here:
PDX Tesla

It's a listserv for Oregon and SW Washington Tesla owners and followers of the brand. On average they have about one event a month. This Sunday they are doing a drive up the Gorge starting in Troutdale, crossing at the Bridge of the Gods and going to Stonehenge on the Washington side. We plan to meet them at the north end of the Bridge of the Gods.

Nice group of people. I don't know if Bonnie is going or not, we'll be convoying right through her general neighborhood. She lives in the Gorge.

If you're seen a refresh, white S with solid roof running around the area, that's probably me. There are at least two other white Ss in Camas-Washougal. One is a 2013 85 with sun roof and the other is a refresh 90D with a sun roof and a British flag license plate frame..

I won't make it to the Supercharger tomorrow. I have an appointment in Portland at noon.

I live in east county as well. Can't make it on Thursday...tough to know when I'll get my invite, but will definitely need to make friends with someone who has one so I can see it in person and maybe drive it a bit before I order. Who knows when the Portland store will get one that's available for test drives.

I live in east county as well. Can't make it on Thursday...tough to know when I'll get my invite, but will definitely need to make friends with someone who has one so I can see it in person and maybe drive it a bit before I order. Who knows when the Portland store will get one that's available for test drives.
Ours is the only Model 3 I’ve seen in person in the Northwest other than at the Portland Service Center. We did see some in California.
Just thought we’d offer for anyone anxious to see one...
Nobody has responded that they would be there on Thursday in my survey. So, if this continues, we will cancel and try to do it another time.

I think I saw one of the test mules on the I-205 to SR-14 ramp last summer. I was headed the other way and only saw it for a second, but it was narrower than an S and had the Tesla nose.

There are some people in PDX Tesla with 3s. One went showed off their car at the Vancouver supercharger a month or so back. I wasn't able to get there either. I expect there should be at least one 3 on the convoy this Sunday.

Thank you! I might stop by or send my husband. I’ve been invited to configure and have held off because I’m not sure if I’m willing to deal with a car that might need frequent repairs.

If you decide not to stop, please give me a heads up.

Thank you! I might stop by or send my husband. I’ve been invited to configure and have held off because I’m not sure if I’m willing to deal with a car that might need frequent repairs.

If you decide not to stop, please give me a heads up.
Happy to swing by as long as we know there’ll be somebody there who wants to see it. So far still nobody has actually said they would be there

I forgot to mention our car has a full wrap (Suntek Ultra).
And 2 coats of Gyeon Q2 MOHS (quartz ceramic coating)
We took delivery on 4/17 and dropped it off at Attention 2 Detail In Vancouver in the morning on 4/18.
We picked it up exactly a week ago today.
We’ve been keeping it mostly under wraps (dry) allowing for optimal one week cure time for the ceramic coating.

• Love
Reactions: pilotSteve
We’re bringing our New Model 3 to the Vancouver, Washington Supercharger this Thursday 4/3/18 ~ noon. So if you haven’t gotten a chance to check one out, here’s your chance.
That's very kind of you. Thank you for the offer. I loaned a stranger from the Nextdoor app, a video camera she needed for transferring some old home videos. I delivered it to her with my Tesla. Turns out she had a first day reservation for an M3, but wasn't a current Tesla owner. She was on the fence about ordering one sight unseen. I told her that I had seen a bunch at the service center and they looked really nice. She went and looked at them and then ordered one the next day. She picked hers up a couple of weeks ago. She's now ready to return the camera and offered to let me test drive her new car this weekend. How's that for luck?

Reactions: Daniellane