Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Communication firmware fault.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, phone works well but the car stops communicating and streaming data. Maps stop updating and music streaming stops. Radio still works. I believe the system uses E.
Really poor software quality but not sure if it’s a fault introduced during a recent software update, if it is then the testing is poor

I never got that build, but I’ve had both 2023.44.30.3 and 30.6 and haven’t seen that issue. Have you tried rebooting? Who told you it was a firmware issue?
Just had an update. No improvement. Done resets a few times but no better. I have both a VW iD and Tesla and the software on the Tesla is very inferior and very buggy. Not very impressed to be honest

The Tesla engineers are saying firmware. To me that is physical but they tell me it requires a software update to fix it.
What a joke.

It would probably be more appropriate for you to ask about connectivity issues to people in the same country as you, since cellular connectivity can be different between countries.

@TimboStan

You likely want one of these threads in the UK and Ireland subforum: