Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Condo in DC with Private Tesla Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Everyone!

So I am in the process of selling my condo in DC which has a private Tesla charging station and would really love for this to be handed off to a fellow Tesla/EV owner who I know is going to support less emissions being pumped into my city. The prospect of someone buying the property and not using the charger after all the work that went into getting it installed is a sad one. I had to work through HOAs, permitting, drilling through the side of the building, etc.

If you or anyone you know is in the market for a new home in the heart of DC and has this need please take a look or forward along the link below. Hoping to keep the home in the Tesla family!

Best,

JP

2357 CHAMPLAIN ST NW #102, WASHINGTON, DC 20009

So I am in the process of selling my condo in DC which has a private Tesla charging station and would really love for this to be handed off to a fellow Tesla/EV owner
Then this definitely shouldn't be just inside the Model 3 section of the forum. It should be in the regional section for Washington D.C. I'll report it to get a mod to move it to that section.

Then this definitely shouldn't be just inside the Model 3 section of the forum. It should be in the regional section for Washington D.C. I'll report it to get a mod to move it to that section.
Apologies if I did anything wrong here. It was posted within Battery & Charging of the Model 3 section. I noticed several posts in that section already of people looking for or struggling with installing charging options in various specific cities across the US so this seemed like it should be in the same location.

Apologies if I did anything wrong here. It was posted within Battery & Charging of the Model 3 section. I noticed several posts in that section already of people looking for or struggling with installing charging options in various specific cities across the US so this seemed like it should be in the same location.
You created a bunch of duplicates of this thread in the Model 3 and Model S and Model X, etc. sections. But you are selling a fixed building in Washington D.C. The only people who could really use that would be using that regional section.