Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Connect Wall Charger to new home WiFi?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently set up my home with a new mesh network. I no longer have the "quick start guide" for my Tesla Wall Charger, so I don't have the password to my Tesla Wall Connector's wifi network.

How can I change the WiFi info so my Tesla Wall Connector connects once again to my home Wifi?

Here is what it says on the tesla website regarding this subject. I dont have a gen 3 wall connector (I have a gen 2) but I suggest starting with what Tesla has out there for this situation. The link goes to the tesla website with the "diagnose" button they say to click below.

===========================

Troubleshooting Process​

Step 1: Click on the Diagnose button below if your Wall Connector is experiencing a problem.

Step 2: You will be asked to log in to your Tesla Account and complete a few preliminary troubleshooting steps.

Step 3: If your issue still isn't resolved, we'll connect you with a technical support agent.

Note: If you lost your password and cannot access your Quickstart guide, use the Diagnose button below. Have your Tesla part number and Tesla serial number available.

Diagnose

I recently set up my home with a new mesh network. I no longer have the "quick start guide" for my Tesla Wall Charger, so I don't have the password to my Tesla Wall Connector's wifi network.

How can I change the WiFi info so my Tesla Wall Connector connects once again to my home Wifi?
I lost the password to my home charger and sent Tesla an email with the part number and serial number like jjrandorin suggested and I received a reply with the info in less than 24 hours.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin