Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Consoles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I eagerly await production and ultimate delivery to the Carolinas of my blue 75D, I have realized I have not considered the console issue.
Apparently I was so thrilled during my test drive and ordering process I have no idea what comes with the car.
So experts, should I do an upgrade with the after production console? Thanks for thoughts and input.

While I eagerly await production and ultimate delivery to the Carolinas of my blue 75D, I have realized I have not considered the console issue.
Apparently I was so thrilled during my test drive and ordering process I have no idea what comes with the car.
So experts, should I do an upgrade with the after production console? Thanks for thoughts and input.
The front consol you saw on your test drive comes standard now :)

Got my new 60D yesterday with the new front console included. No need to order anything Pat.
The only thing missing is rear seat drink holders and console. I ordered the evannex rcci today, looking forward to receiving it.