Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Contact information and introductions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome Noel & Stephanie and thanks for posting an intro! Jeff Hood is active on the forum from time to time and is a MS owner in Kona (white MS I think). Thanks for sharing about your accessories. How well do the wet okole's fit the seats?

Thanks guys!

Matt - The wet okoles fit fairly well. I've had to install seat bet extenders in the rear to compensate for the slightly thickened seating. An advantage is the increased friction (compared to the smooth leather surfaces). The con is that you don't see/touch the leather. BTW - I've interacted with Jeff. In fact, he used our car as a loaner just prior to our purchase. There are a few Model s' on the island. On the Hilo side, we have at least 5.

Spleen, Stephen - thanks for the welcome. We've yet to drive to Kona, something that I look forward to doing soon (Saddle road will be a blast to drive).

Have a great weekend.
Noel

Hi,

My name is Dave and I'm a 50 year old retired physician living on the north shore of Kauai.

I just took delivery of a white P85D from Tesla of Hawaii. Susan and Danny and Jimmy have been wonderful to deal with and my car is flawless. I've got surf racks on it already.

I don't have my 14-50 installed yet, but I'm doing surprisingly well with 120v. This is Kauai after all.

Feel free to look me up on Kauai. The best way to get me is via email [email protected].

Happy new year all and mahalos for the opportunity to join the Hawaii Tesla ohana!

I'm Enrico and living in the SF East Bay Area/San Ramon with my wife Li'i, daughter Taylor and our golden retriever, Annie.

Was a Navy brat living in Hawaii years ago and as fate would have it, married Li'i, a local gal from Kaneohe, transplanted to CA after UH. The old saying, "You can take the boy/girl out of Hawai'i but cannot take the "Hawai'i out of the boy/girl!" is certainly applicable here.

Currently working in supplier management/procurement at Blue Shield of CA and Li'i is a project manager at Hewlett Packard. Figured we need stay on the hampster wheel, save pennies here til' we get our daughter thru college (just finishing up 8th grade) before we can consider moving back home.

Until then, thank you for allowing me to vicariously live local through you folks :)

[email protected]

Former owner of the white roadster #318 checking in - My name is Tim Storm (No, I'm not the wrestler, nor am I the guy with the really low singing voice). Just shipped my MS P85 Signature to Oahu and picked it up on Wednesday.

I split my time between Wisconsin and Oahu. Just under 30,000 miles on my P85S - Just took delivery of a P85D back in Wisconsin just before my current trip to the island.

Went down to Kaimuki last night for dinner... couldn't resist the parking spot... Somebody doesn't have a front plate... and it isn't me :p

ZF8lKyX.jpg