Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Contracts system is down. No deliveries nationwide

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure folks will differentiate if third party or not..to them it’s Tesla ...the delivery experience has been rough for folks given volume of cars pushing thru ...what sux is this is weekend where generally more deliveries as folks are off work etc ...:(

Yes. My wife is highly pissed because leaving work during the week is more difficult than it is for me.

Just so there’s not a second thread with people blaming Tesla. This is a third party issue.

I didn’t even think of that. So I bet most people won’t.

Reactions: P85_DA
They are giving me a loaner. Either a model S or ice from enterprise.

Side note. I asked about the new base pricing increase but includes PUP with a total difference in decreased pricing. Since I haven’t taken delivery yet, asked to get the lower price. They said corporate has said no to that due contract already signed for the other price.

They need to make a lot of changes because this is just ridiculous.

Even more so. I support a government system. My contract requires multiple level of safeguards for failure and backups on a critical system. We have to have 99.9% uptime or we lose funding.

How is the contractor responsible for this system not held to the same standards? They should be backed up and redundant out the wazoo for issues like this.

They need to make a lot of changes because this is just ridiculous.

Even more so. I support a government system. My contract requires multiple level of safeguards for failure and backups on a critical system. We have to have 99.9% uptime or we lose funding.

How is the contractor responsible for this system not held to the same standards? They should be backed up and redundant out the wazoo for issues like this.

I think everyone believes they're well equipped to handle the load, but we all know that's not true. Even Amazon, the world's second most valuable company, had major issues this week during their Prime day event.

• Funny
Reactions: spectrum