Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool Tesla Model Y Blind Spot Mirrors!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just posted a thread about this companies mirrors and then this popped up. I have the new design and they are really impressive quality and visibility.
Posted are pics of my original and then the new ones. The drivers fit is now tighter and you get a great view of the lower areas for parking.
There is a discount for the Y only on their site through Christmas: NewY15 for 15% off.

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpeg
    IMG_2960.jpeg
    419.7 KB · Views: 701
  • IMG_2995.jpg
    IMG_2995.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 176
I just posted a thread about this companies mirrors and then this popped up. I have the new design and they are really impressive quality and visibility.
Posted are pics of my original and then the new ones. The drivers fit is now tighter and you get a great view of the lower areas for parking.
There is a discount for the Y only on their site through Christmas: NewY15 for 15% off.

So glad I stumbled on this post, BSM as it’s implemented in my 2020 Model Y leaves a lot to be desired. Until Tesla fixes this these little mirrors are what the doctor ordered. I hope they arrive before our Christmas road trip to Maryland. Again thanks to everyone for sharing their thoughts and hands on experiences.

Reactions: WattWaster
Ordered the Suma Performance replacements, not just for the wider angle but also the night time glare reduction. Don't have the car yet but thought it may be useful to list another option.

Note: Before you ask, I have no interest, affiliation, or other ties to Suma other than a customer that has ordered a set of their mirrors.

Reactions: WattWaster