Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cost Mesa - Home Delivery now? Tesla account changing last minute

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys - I'm so far.... 0/2 on delivery dates. I'll spare y'all the details of the first 2 attempts (as I'm sure y'all have read similar stories plenty by now.... but I'm hopeful that the 3rd time is a charm.... but there are a few things making me concerned and perhaps if I make this post I will somehow affect the universe and the tesla "chi" will be summoned and deliver my an awesome car with a positive experience. Hopeful to say the least :)

So my appointment is for today at 5pm at CM. I called yesterday morning to confirm things (because of previous failed attempts) and the person I spoke with (yes! I actually didn't get a voicemail) said that while he doesn't know where my car is... that everything looks good for being delivered TO MY HOME. I'm like what? He explained that they've been doing that now and that's what's written on my account. So I'm like... ok I know CM is packed on the weekends and I decide to take the chance that things will go smoother for home delivery. I check my account online, and sure enough it reflects a home delivery showing my address and delivery window.

Then I get a phone call from someone last night saying that my car is "on the ground" and confirming things for today. I say sweet mama of Tesla... I think this is finally it!

THen later last night, I get an email saying delivery is confirmed and that it's going to the CM location. Wait what? Okay... maybe it's just an email template... it did say to confirm my profile so I check that (even though I check it like everyday). And now my tesla account shows it's going to the delivery center again at 5pm. At this point... I'll take ANYTHING... i just want my car.

Question is.... should I go to the delivery center at 5pm? Or go off of what I was told last night from a rep and wait at home? It's about a 25min drive...

My car was supposed to be delivered today morning in SoCal but apparently they scheduled it at the Fremont location and figured out I am nowhere close. Now it's supposedly on a trailer on it's way to SoCal today but no word yet when it will be scheduled for delivery.