Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Costa Mesa DC packed at 11am

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited to get my car

Attachments

• 20191231_104944.jpg
    20191231_104944.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 108
Oh they have an inside lounge now? Last summer their delivery lounge was out in the garage area. It was cool because even though they kept telling people to stay in the lounge area to wait for the delivery person for paperwork, everyone just made a beeline to their cars and check it out LOL.

• Funny
Reactions: Ron Johnson
Cool photo and congrats!

Two observations about that photo: 1) What does that sign say at the counter, obscured by the woman in the red jacket? "Let's Party"? 2) It seems appropriate that the two monitors at that counter are from Apple.
Lol I hadn't noticed that but yeah it says "Let's Party!". It's even more crowded now if you can believe it, we're almost standing room only at this gig.

Lol I hadn't noticed that but yeah it says "Let's Party!". It's even more crowded now if you can believe it, we're almost standing room only at this gig.
I love it and I love that Tesla has become a gigantic success. I live in the desert town of Lancaster. Even out here things are changing. Yesterday during the one-mile drive from the gym to my house, I spotted two other Teslas. I waved at the drivers and they waved back. If we had a Tesla store out here, I'd drop by with snacks and beverages, just for the heck of it. After all..."Let's Party!"

• Funny
Reactions: Ron Johnson
They are. Except for the paperwork people. They want you done in five minutes. :D

lol and I’m sure those with appointments after you do too!

actually the paperwork is pretty straight forward and hopefully you’ve read over before not first time there. Just make sure info is correct and VIN matches. Titling for your DMV should already be decided by you. Quickest part of the wait.

• Funny
Reactions: MXWing
I love it and I love that Tesla has become a gigantic success. I live in the desert town of Lancaster. Even out here things are changing. Yesterday during the one-mile drive from the gym to my house, I spotted two other Teslas. I waved at the drivers and they waved back. If we had a Tesla store out here, I'd drop by with snacks and beverages, just for the heck of it. After all..."Let's Party!"

Here in NorCal in my city every other house has a Tesla (very slight exaggeration). We have 2. No one waves. Just like Honda drivers.

Now when I lived in Ridgecrest, Lancaster was going to the big city. I bet Tesla owners in Ridgecrest wave at each other. Unless there is only one.

• Funny
Reactions: MichaelP90DL