Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

COVID-19 TESLA HELP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know if Tesla is doing anything to help it’s customers in this difficult situation? I’m sure a lot of people lost their jobs and now are financial distress.
Hmmm, I'm not sure what they can do to help the situation. I don't see other car companies stepping up to help their customers. I applaud Elon for doing the things he is doing such as acquiring ventilators and donating them and trying to help manufacture them. I don't see other car executives doing anything as good. I'm not saying your question isn't important. Good question. It just seems that Tesla is trying to do their part to help in various areas. Then there is a part of me that thinks the people buying a Tesla probably are not in financial distress, but sure, I suppose there are a few.

Believe that Tesla is allowing customers with orders to pospone delivery until after the crisis. Also allow cancellations without penalty. They are allowing any employees that feel ill or don't wish to come into work to take what ever time off they wish.

Also allowing any employees that have a critical need for money to remain solvent to stay working. Are negotiating with local authorites to remain open as long as possible. They are reducing employee count and increasing cleaning of multiple contact surfaces. Trying to reduce the spread.

Anyone else notice how clean and sweet smelling the air has gotten, now that so many gassers are not on the road?

Reactions: FlashEV0625
Hmmm, I'm not sure what they can do to help the situation. I don't see other car companies stepping up to help their customers. I applaud Elon for doing the things he is doing such as acquiring ventilators and donating them and trying to help manufacture them. I don't see other car executives doing anything as good. I'm not saying your question isn't important. Good question. It just seems that Tesla is trying to do their part to help in various areas. Then there is a part of me that thinks the people buying a Tesla probably are not in financial distress, but sure, I suppose there are a few.
Just because somebody owns a Tesla it means you are exempt from financial distress? A lot of people lost their jobs. People that might have ordered a Tesla and no longer has a job now Tesla could maybe postpone delivery until this crisis is over?

Just because somebody owns a Tesla it means you are exempt from financial distress? A lot of people lost their jobs. People that might have ordered a Tesla and no longer has a job now Tesla could maybe postpone delivery until this crisis is over?
Not sure of the reply. Actually I was agreeing that there may be some Tesla owners in financial distress, but I bet it is not a huge percentage. :)