Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO 2015 Model S 90D for sale 42.5K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Day

- Purchase back in November 2017 from Tesla as a CPO
- Mileage as of 12/22 : 55,571
- 4 Year , 50k warranty ( 2 years left on the warranty)
- Vehicle was purchased as a 85D but during certification process Tesla replaced entire battery pack with 90kW. Hence 90D although purchase agreement shows 85D. Brand new battery installed around Oct 2017
- Free supercharging
- Autopilot 1
- Premium interior
- Rear facing seats! Our kids love them
- LTE upgrade
- Clean Car Fax. Available upon request

Changes / service after purchase:
- Tinted windows ( Dec 2017)
- Ceramic coating ( March 2019)
- Driver door handle replaced by Tesla ( July 2018)
- HVAC compressed replaced (June 2018)
- 4 year maintenance items completed by Tesla on October 2019 ( ~$1200)

Asking for $42,500.

Attachments

• IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    543.5 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    486.2 KB · Views: 241
  • InkedIMG_0543_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_0543_LI.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 254
  • InkedIMG_0544_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_0544_LI.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0546.JPG
    IMG_0546.JPG
    399.9 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0539.JPG
    IMG_0539.JPG
    512 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Tesla 1.1.jpg
    Tesla 1.1.jpg
    833.4 KB · Views: 218
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    274.7 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: IdaX
Nice looking car.
What is the current mileage?
The Tesla warranty is good for about 22 months or until ~71K miles. Is that correct?
Also can you provide additional pictures so the interior?

Current mileage 56,889
Yes that is correct.
Sorry for the mess/quality of the pictures. I can upload better pictures tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_2822.jpg
    IMG_2822.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2827.jpg
    IMG_2827.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 162
That's exactly what we just did for a new(er) 90D we got in California & we've done it a few times before. Now we're selling a 2015 70D in Colorado that it replaced. So long as you get a car that has unlimited free Supercharging for life it's a free trip. Great way to see the country IMO.
You just got another Tesla recently? I thought I read another one of your posts recently where you were fed up of Tesla service and were considering going back to an ICE car?

You just got another Tesla recently? I thought I read another one of your posts recently where you were fed up of Tesla service and were considering going back to an ICE car?
Yes, I got another Model S. It's used and is replacing an older one that my wife drives.

Yes I'm fed up with Tesla customer service. It's the worst.

I bought this used Model S from a private party and NOT directly from Tesla. The deal would have to be absolutely insane for me to even consider making that mistake a 4th time & putting myself through that again. Tesla has proven they don't care to invest any resources in their used sales division and it's a nightmare experience.

I don't believe I ever mentioned going back to ICE so I'm not sure what gave you that impression. I made the decision many years ago that I would never buy an ICE vehicle again even prior to owning a Tesla. I knew it was a dying technology and the time is quickly approaching where fewer people will realize this and be willing to buy a dated ICE car.

I knew once I drove a Tesla that I would have at least one because they're amazing. Now that I've experienced their "customer service" first-hand though I'm patiently waiting for another manufacturer to come out with a solid competitor to what Tesla currently offers. As soon as that happens I'll likely jump ship and never look back. It sounds like that's the overwhelming sentiment around these parts too. Too bad Tesla doesn't put as much value in customer service as their customers.

We're getting off topic here though.

If the guy finds a car out-of-state and can have it inspected or do his homework flying out and then road tripping it home should absolutely be on the menu. It's not only the cheapest way to get it home but a great way to familiarize yourself with your new car. A Tesla is a different world than anything you've ever driven before so it's a great way to adjust to the driving the future.

• Love
Reactions: ElectricIAC
With this being CPO from Tesla, does that mean the free supercharging is non transferable?
Not the OP but....

It means the opposite actually as long as it was purchased when they were still doing the CPO program since FUSC was transferable. If the owner trades/sells it directly to Tesla they pull that feature off when they resell it. They've put it back on some cars they took it off of to try to sell them but all of those cases I've seen it's only for the buyer and not for future owners.

This one though was purchased during a time before all of the confusion began which means that if it had FUSC (the OP states it does) then that transfers to the new owner via private party sale in perpetuity.