Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO issue- 2016 Model S90D

Should Tesla do something to make this right?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But it would be OK to treat just normal customers that way? :eek:

And how is Tesla to determine a normal customer from a "dedicated, enthusiastic customer"? :rolleyes:

Probably because a dedicated, enthusiastic business owner/customer will fork up $2500 on a car they can't see, (whereas the rest of the buying customer public does not in any other world), then come to a public forum to ask what to do when he feels screwed (as if he doesn't already know), whereas the unenthused, non-emotionally attached customer public would enthusiastically tell the dealer to shove it.

So, how would Tesla know which customer is on the user end? Does it matter?

EDIT: Dang, poor sentence structure....

So, how would Tesla know which customer is on the user end? Does it matter?

That was my point exactly. Tesla treats all used car purchasers the same, which they should. You were insinuating that they should treat their "dedicated, enthusiastic customers" better. I think they should treat them all better. (Or maybe they should just treat the used cars better.:eek:)

That was my point exactly. Tesla treats all used car purchasers the same, which they should. You were insinuating that they should treat their "dedicated, enthusiastic customers" better. I think they should treat them all better. (Or maybe they should just treat the used cars better.:eek:)

That is my point as well. It should not matter WHO is buying. It's not a good way to endear new customers nor entice returning ones.