Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crack between passenger door and door panel..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought it sounded a bit weird when my wife closed the passenger door today so bothered to take a look and bang.. :(
Not sure when it became like this, although not sure if this is related to the annual service a few weeks ago where they did fix something on that door. Anyone has seen this before? I will contact the SC tomorrow just trying to get an idea how quick a fix this is gonna be.. :(

upload_2016-8-28_23-43-15.png

Ive seen similar when taking the door panel off myself.

It just needs a smack to pop back into placeon the door, so long as the plastic fasteners are all lined up... hit with open palm around the edges

Strong penlight and take a peek into that crack.. you can pull the door panel further away from the door to a have a better look. There are push fasteners near the edge all the way around. The panel pulls straight off the door toward the interior. By aware there are 3 bolts near the pull handle holding the panel on, don't pull the panel too far away.

And it's not push to get the panel back on, it's an open hand smack!! Working your way around the edges.