Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Creaking from inside - Passenger seat or center console?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The past couple of days I noticed my Model 3 seems to have developed a mild form of “creaking”. Not a rattle, but more like a “creak”. I can’t really pinpoint the source of the noise - maybe the centre console or the passenger side seat / base of the seat, but definitely sounds like it is coming from my right side (not in the back) when I am driving and definitely an interior piece.
Anyone notice anything similar before I make a service appointment? I am thinking of waiting a bit to see if it gets worse and becomes more noticeable.
Anyone?
TIA (thx in advance)

The past couple of days I noticed my Model 3 seems to have developed a mild form of “creaking”. Not a rattle, but more like a “creak”. I can’t really pinpoint the source of the noise - maybe the centre console or the passenger side seat / base of the seat, but definitely sounds like it is coming from my right side (not in the back) when I am driving and definitely an interior piece.
Anyone notice anything similar before I make a service appointment? I am thinking of waiting a bit to see if it gets worse and becomes more noticeable.
Anyone?
TIA (thx in advance)
Yes I have - mine is the center console where the phones can sit. I’ve ignored it for now.