Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit card amount due

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can I use a credit card to pay for my Tesla?
Credit cards can only be used for the initial deposit. Acceptable methods of payment for the final amount due include electronic check (direct debit), personal check, certified check, and wire transfer. Acceptable methods of payment may vary with time constraints, delivery method, and delivery state.
Frequently Asked Questions - Ordering a Tesla

that hack doesn't work anymore. The chase ink card no longer codes plastiq purchases for 3xpoints/dollar which makes the entire endeavor not worth it. No way you're getting more value than the 2.5% transaction fee plastiq charges you.

If they let you use multiple cards it'd be pretty easy to get a ton more than 2.5% in value on that spend doing a number of CC signup bonuses with it. Don't know that they allow that though and it'd require a bit of logistical work.

Personal checks are not accepted at a lot of the delivery centers. I was only given the options of cashiers checks or EFT transfer

FWIW my ISA told me they can take a personal check up to $6000- I expect it varies by state/DC though