Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Note 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So having received a final invoice in June and then a credit note which I was told cancelled the final invoice I then received a second vin in source and a second final invoice two weeks ago.

I have now received a second credit note and the vin in source code has changed to 4401xx number.

Was the 44 vins expected to be Triumph Ace?

I was literally about to pay the balance on the lates final invoice yesterday evening and it’s changed again.

Anyone else experiencing any adjustments?

Spoke to sales a short while ago who as expected don’t really know but said paying the balance should be fine as it’s account specific and not necessarily vin specific.

I guess it could be an advancement in potential delivery but as its a higher number feels like a delay.

When I received credit note number one in July i was told to wait to receive final invoice number 2 so It feels incorrect to pay a final invoice when the vin that has been listed on this invoice has very clearly been changed / reassigned.

As ever you cannot find anyone on the phone who can shed any light on their own process.

So had a text and email at 1pm today for collection in Dartford next Wednesday. Received my third final invoice a few hours later and the vin matches the vin in source.

I called Tesla sales an hour before to check on one of the payments I had made so not sure if this triggers something.

Hopefully credit note 4 will not appear and I can try and remember what I used to do before scanning source code and refreshing the account page 50 times a day.

Reactions: MorayEVGuy