Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lowest advertised rate at like 8am est was 2.99, now its showing 3.49, so it is my understanding any new applications and you wont get any better than 3.49 even with the EV discount.
Good to know thanks. I haven’t heard anything further since Friday since they asked for DL, proof of income, and payoff (for my refinance application). At the time the Branch Manager confirmed 1.99 / 60 mo but didn’t clarify what the 72 mo refinance was.

PenFed is a lot higher, so Everence seems to be quickly adapting to increase closer to the rest of the CU market in light of the high volume they’re getting from this forum.

/ imho

Just called Everence after submitting my application over the weekend, she did confirm that the rate that I was approved at would be the rate that sticks, but their loan officers are super slammed (she specifically mentioned Tesla buyers lol) and to bear with them. She said by Wednesday I should hear back from my loan officer.

• Funny
Reactions: myopic_MrB
Just called Everence after submitting my application over the weekend, she did confirm that the rate that I was approved at would be the rate that sticks, but their loan officers are super slammed (she specifically mentioned Tesla buyers lol) and to bear with them. She said by Wednesday I should hear back from my loan officer.
Update on this, Everence actually called back like 40 mins and was able to go through the process to set up my account and sent over the required documentation. Now just waiting to hear back.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-01 135650.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-08-01 135650.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 203
Sounds like we talked to the same person

I confirmed with them via email. The rate is locked from the day of the application. Apparently they got flooded with a lot of auto loan applications, mostly Teslas (wonder why 🤔), and they’re taking a while to process. I was told to expect a call from the loan officer by Wednesday. I applied on 07/28.

Is “application” the very first form, or is it a step over email when I was asked to provide paystubs and purchase order?

I'm hoping it's the very first form (upon approval). That was my understanding when I spoke with the lady at the main administration center.
I just got my email for stubs a couple of hours ago because I just job hopped so I didnt get the insta approval due to only being with this employer for 2 weeks.

The loan officer confirmed, 90 day lock and min rate is from date of app submission, so my app date of 7/28 = min of 1.99

This place has rates for 3% at 72 months. A lot of places raised theirs on the 1st and I missed out as well =(

Looks like it’s actually 2.75% up to 75 months, and 2.55% up to 65 months… they do a 0.25% discount for EV’s. Which, given the rates at most places now is not bad.

Reactions: myopic_MrB and Aion