Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For folks that financed a portion/all of the purchase, and had their financing bank wire the funds to Tesla, did you run into an issue regarding Amount Due? I financed a portion of the purchase with Fed Choice, who wired the money to Tesla last week; I did an ACH transfer for the balance. I noticed today that my amount due went from $0 to negative the amount I financed. I just received a confirmation text for my appointment that mentions in bringing a check as well lol.

I'm set to take delivery on Monday (11/21) and trying to get things squared away.

EDIT: Reached out to support and they corrected it.

Last edited:
For folks that financed a portion/all of the purchase, and had their financing bank wire the funds to Tesla, did you run into an issue regarding Amount Due? I financed a portion of the purchase with Fed Choice, who wired the money to Tesla last week; I did an ACH transfer for the balance. I noticed today that my amount due went from $0 to negative the amount I financed. I just received a confirmation text for my appointment that mentions in bringing a check as well lol.

I'm set to take delivery on Monday (11/21) and trying to get things squared away.

EDIT: Reached out to support and they corrected it.
Mine did the same. I think they get the wire and subtract it in addition to the amount you told them you would finance and it goes negative. They emailed me asking for the wire confirmation which I sent them, so hoping all is well.

Has anyone heard of or used this one before? Their 72 month loan rate is 3.89% Interest Rate Chart - myAutoloan
When I requested a quote, none of the lenders came back with rates that low and I have excellent credit. The only one under 4.99% (which is was Tesla was offering a week ago) was a 2.79% for 30 months. The rest were between 5 and 8%. I pretty much just got spammed with calls and text messages from different lenders.

Reactions: UtahRider
When I requested a quote, none of the lenders came back with rates that low and I have excellent credit. The only one under 4.99% (which is was Tesla was offering a week ago) was a 2.79% for 30 months. The rest were between 5 and 8%. I pretty much just got spammed with calls and text messages from different lenders.
wow, sorry to hear that