Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Credit Unions with good rates that accept applicants anywhere within the US?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I texted Tesla rep, they confirmed in few mins that it was delivered. I checked the delivery status again, it was indeed delivered after being not delivered! That's really weird! Made my weekend a bit less stressful 😀.

I requested that via loan status messaging and I also requested copy of the check in case they send it out to Tesla directly but none of them were granted. However they gave me the FedEx tracking number.
I am a little lost on how this works. Does Tesla update the account as soon they receive the mail? Won’t they need time to process the mail? For us to pick the car, if Tesla receives the package from Tower then does it suffice?

Apologies for too many Qs but this whole online purchase and loan process is just mind boggling!

I am a little lost on how this works. Does Tesla update the account as soon they receive the mail? Won’t they need time to process the mail? For us to pick the car, if Tesla receives the package from Tower then does it suffice?

Apologies for too many Qs but this whole online purchase and loan process is just mind boggling!
As per the rep over text, he confirmed that it's delivered may be by checking the FedEx online delivery status. I gave FedEx shipment number in the text before. The rep also said that it will take about 1 to 2 days to apply it to my account. And then I will be good for taking the delivery. My delivery is next Thursday but in the worst case, they should be able to push the delivery out by a couple of days.

As per the rep over text, he confirmed that it's delivered may be by checking the FedEx online delivery status. I gave FedEx shipment number in the text before. The rep also said that it will take about 1 to 2 days to apply it to my account. And then I will be good for taking the delivery. My delivery is next Thursday but in the worst case, they should be able to push the delivery out by a couple of days.
Thanks for the details.

Reactions: rrr_land
I hope I don’t run into this situation but asking as my delivery date is just few days away. Neither Tesla nor tower answers the calls so I guess we are on our own!

If bank can’t dispatch funds on/before delivery then if we end up paying ourselves then will Tesla refund the money if they receive the payment from bank again?

Those of you who went with Armco CU, did anyone else get a $25 eSign Bonus deposited into their share savings account on 3/2? That was a nice, unexpected perk and more than paid for the $20 donation to the BC3 Foundation.
I dont see the $25 eSign Bonus yet. Hopefully I will see it in the next coming days also.

I noticed there is an Account transfer form in the closing documents. Does this mean the auto loan is on auto pay using the share savings account?

Reactions: Cyclone
VIN assigned today with EDD between Mar 22-30. Time to see if Tower will honor the loan with it pushed out.
I was very lucky to have my vin come about 2 weeks before my 30 days after approval expires. I didn’t face any issues with them getting things approved, since I gave myself enough time when I applied, knowing they take time to approve the membership. I did ask them what if I needed to extend an extra 30 days had I not received my vin, and they said they can no longer extend beyond the original 30 days. They use to be able to do another 30 days extension, but that’s no longer the case.

I was very lucky to have my vin come about 2 weeks before my 30 days after approval expires. I didn’t face any issues with them getting things approved, since I gave myself enough time when I applied, knowing they take time to approve the membership. I did ask them what if I needed to extend an extra 30 days had I not received my vin, and they said they can no longer extend beyond the original 30 days. They use to be able to do another 30 days extension, but that’s no longer the case.
Cripes. I called them on 1/21, knew they were slammed and the rep said to go ahead and apply now even though my EDD was Mar-Apr. She said they were taking so long to get to loans that it would be 3-4 weeks before approval and they can extend another 30 days if needed. Turns out my conditional approval only took a couple of weeks. Had I known they wouldn't honor the loan/rate with the 30 day extension I would have never applied given my EDD. I'm gonna try to lean into that and see if they understand my POV. Don't like hearing what they said to you though. Thanks for the feedback

I hope I don’t run into this situation but asking as my delivery date is just few days away. Neither Tesla nor tower answers the calls so I guess we are on our own!

If bank can’t dispatch funds on/before delivery then if we end up paying ourselves then will Tesla refund the money if they receive the payment from bank again?
I sent tower a message on on Thursday, and called on Friday (301 497 7000 option 4, 2 ,2 credit to a user in the NY/NJ forum for options) Called at 9:05am was on hold for 45 min. I was told they see all my documents have been uploaded and gave me my loan processers name and extension and transfer me, I left a message. I was also told they are putting in a call back request for me, well on Saturday morning I received a email to log into portal, I was missing my PO w/ vin. I sent it to them like 30 min later. 2 hours later got a call from loan processor, loan was done check being overnighted on Monday for Tuesday arrival at Tesla. I requested a photo of check w/ tracking and was told it will be sent to my email. My pickup date is Saturday, I applied feb 4 and got the 5yr 2.99%

I sent tower a message on on Thursday, and called on Friday (301 497 7000 option 4, 2 ,2 credit to a user in the NY/NJ forum for options) Called at 9:05am was on hold for 45 min. I was told they see all my documents have been uploaded and gave me my loan processers name and extension and transfer me, I left a message. I was also told they are putting in a call back request for me, well on Saturday morning I received a email to log into portal, I was missing my PO w/ vin. I sent it to them like 30 min later. 2 hours later got a call from loan processor, loan was done check being overnighted on Monday for Tuesday arrival at Tesla. I requested a photo of check w/ tracking and was told it will be sent to my email. My pickup date is Saturday, I applied feb 4 and got the 5yr 2.99%
Update to my post for the tower folks. 8:09am est I was sent an email with the copy of the check and tracking number.