Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Creep Roll Hold gone from all 2024 Tesla vehicles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Test drove a 2024 M3 yesterday and could not find the feature. Confirmed with rep that it doesn’t exist on new M3 and she said it’s gone from ALL 2024 Tesla. TRUE?

9A11023A-AC53-4A31-B241-94BFEE907AFE.jpeg

Test drove a 2024 M3 yesterday and could not find the feature. Confirmed with rep that it doesn’t exist on new M3 and she said it’s gone from ALL 2024 Tesla. TRUE?

View attachment 1029382
yes, the only mode is Hold (sometimes called one pedal driving). This was done as a result of the EPA using an "average across all modes" model to compute EV range, more or less pushing all EV makers to remove inefficient drive modes in the competition to advertise the best range.

You can turn Roll mode on with The Commander from enhauto.com. I haven't tested whether it will remain on following a power cycle or not since I've now gotten used to the Hold mode and I was just playing around with the different options.

The other interesting thing is that the Model S (and probably the 3 and X) also have the "Off road assist" mode from the Model Y. Unfortunately, I didn't figure that out until toward the end of our last snowy day so I didn't get a chance to figure out what it does besides changing the front / rear power bias.