Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crowd Funding a SCH100 EV Charging Station in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SWEET! Good work!

I will look it up to see what's around...any particular places to eat?

Thanks.

Jon
There are quite a few down on High Street. Riverside Convenience is right down on the end of the street but its not a very far walk to anywhere on the street. Riverside also has a eat-in and take-out restaurant with quite a large selection. They also have a new frozen yogurt bar that I think will be quite popular for people when they visit. The owner of Riverside is quite excited about the charger and we both hope that it will help out his business in return for hosting the charger and covering electricity costs.

Reactions: Jon and Jaff
14408786_10157517570405434_1221815838_n.jpg
14454035_10157517567065434_2063663263_o.jpg

I will now begin reaching out to those who were interested in helping fund this charger to collect the funds to cover the remainder of the project cost. So far the only thing that has been paid for is the charger itself and shipping. I will cover the costs for the electrician when he gives me the invoice for the work while we are waiting to receive funds from the donors.

I am open to suggestions on how people would like to send their funds and willing to accommodate however they would like. Two individuals have sent their donations via PayPal. I will send a receipt of payment to everyone I receive funds from.

Paypal. Bank eTransfer. All are good for me.