Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cruise Not Available: no AP, auto wipers, high beams, lane detection...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove to work this morning to discover that all features that seem to rely on the cameras have stopped working. Autopilot and cruise control don't work, the high beams were constantly set to on, no lane or vehicle detection, and no auto wipers (annoying since this is the first time I've really driven in the rain...). Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? The vehicle went in for cosmetic service yesterday and AP was working fine afterwards so I'm baffled as to why I'm seeing this now. Car is about a week old too...

I have this same exact issue. Started sometime on 3/21, had AP at 9am on the way to work and them no AP for the drive home.

Tech support said logs show 1 or more sensors "not reporting" and they may have been jarred loose by a large bump or pot hole but they also mentioned that this problem has been popping up with the 5.15 update and a software update should fix it if it's just a software problem. Waiting to hear from them today with custom ota update or a service appt if a sensor really is loose.