Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CT exterior width

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've seen this comparison table for dimensions:
If this is accurate, the CT is 15" wider than a Ford F-150 or a Chevy Suburban!
I might need to remodel my garage, to be able to fit the CT. Certainly wouldn't be able to open the door.
(Yes, I know using Summon is a possible solution but that's not practical for daily use.)
Beyond fitting it in a garage, simply parking the CT in most sports arenas, grocery store lots, etc, is going to be a challenge.
I guess the good news is we don't need to worry about door dings! :)

TruckCompareTable120223.jpg

Reactions: Yelobird
@KDeanCville "(Yes, I know using Summon is a possible solution but that's not practical for daily use.)"

I'm glad you're not counting on Summon because I assure you it truly is NOT a possible solution. I have been driving various Tesla models (S, 3, X) of multiple years since 2014, the most recent being a 2022 X Plaid. My corner unit narrow townhouse garage is such that the last time I was able to use Summon successfully was in my 2015 P85D--the most technologically advanced Tesla I have driven, thanks to its consistently reliable MobilEye automation designed by engineers not influenced by the snake oil salesman.

On a positive note, not only do the side mirrors on all Tesla models fold, but you can also set them so that they fold automatically as you approach your garage (or anywhere you set up with the GPS location), and then unfold as you drive away -- a feature I truly miss in my Rivian R1S.

I do not expect to be able to park Cybertruck in my garage.

Last edited:
@KDeanCvilleMy corner unit narrow townhouse garage is such that the last time I was able to use Summon successfully was in my 2015 P85D--the most technologically advanced Tesla I have driven, thanks to its consistently reliable MobilEye automation designed by engineers not influenced by the snake oil salesman.
I too have fond memories of the reliability of the P85D's "AP1" and while the feature set was limited, it was nearly as bulletproof as the stainless steel skin of the Cybertruck. The only use I had found for AP1 Summon was moving the car a bit so the valve stems were at the top of the rim when putting air in the tires, however. Didn't need it for the garage.

But at a ridiculous $6K for EAP, I'll just bend over further if the valve stem is down near the bottom of the rim when getting air!