Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CT road trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was it a Hydraulic Plow or Electric Plow? If Electric how did they tap into the 48 volt battery to control up and down, tilt and angle of the Plow? I couldn't find the video.
Hasn't been done for a CT that I know of. Would require someone to make a 48V version (use a 48V motor) or have a step-down transformer (not that hard to make). I think the bigger problem w the CT will be how to mount it to a unibody without damaging anything. A large plow puts some serious loads on the frame.

Reactions: Daniel in SD
Hasn't been done for a CT that I know of. Would require someone to make a 48V version (use a 48V motor) or have a step-down transformer (not that hard to make). I think the bigger problem w the CT will be how to mount it to a unibody without damaging anything. A large plow puts some serious loads on the frame.
And the steel frame of the traditional truck can flex without being damaged. The front subframe of the cyber truck is cast aluminum so it's stiff but probably not all that resilient.

Reactions: strider