Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Curious if anyone is running Autopilot Convenience Features on AP2 HW?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't disagree. But, the early AP2 ppl are receiving a settlement based on when your AP2 vehicle was delivered. The checks in the mail. Personally, the autosteer responsiveness of AP2 surpassed AP1 a year ago. I have many parts of my daily drive that AP1 couldn't handle where AP2 can.
The check maxes out at like $250, does not it? Also that's for people who paid for EAP, we are discussing people here who did not.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Did you get the active monitoring via the ultra sonic sensors? or via the side cameras? with v9. Do you see the avatars behind and next to the car with the red lane indicator when you shouldn't change lanes?

Car shows full 'Tesla vision', including cars coming up behind and red lane indicator.

To be honest blind spot monitoring AND adaptive cruise control should be standard on these cars. Blind spot monitoring doesn't work as well as in my wifes Lexus IS300H, which also has cross traffic alert which warms about approaching blind side traffic when reversing but is radar based tech so our X will never be as good as the Lexus in certain aspects.

Car shows full 'Tesla vision', including cars coming up behind and red lane indicator.

To be honest blind spot monitoring AND adaptive cruise control should be standard on these cars. Blind spot monitoring doesn't work as well as in my wifes Lexus IS300H, which also has cross traffic alert which warms about approaching blind side traffic when reversing but is radar based tech so our X will never be as good as the Lexus in certain aspects.

That's interesting. I'd imagine you still have the option to ugprade to AP2 and FSD under your account; can you confirm?

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
That's interesting. I'd imagine you still have the option to ugprade to AP2 and FSD under your account; can you confirm?

Yes options to upgraded to both available. Have no interest in EAP. Had an AP enabled loaner for 4 months last year, have done two AP trials, AP just isn't relevant for my use (90% single carriageway driving).

FSD however might interest me, but am not convinced Tesla can deliver on their promise any time soon.