Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Problem at Mount Kisco, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question on new Y delivery problem:
Ordered my Model Y 1/13/23 and received my RN# and they show pickup at Mount Kisco, NY, 350 miles away from me in Rochester, NY.
No way can I get to Mount Kisco for pickup. I may have gotten a text with contact info for a Tesla Advisor. however if true that test is gone for some reason. Send emails to Mount Kisco with no reply. Tried calling always busy and was on hold for 1 1/2 hrs. Logged into their website and that is no help.

With the current rush for cars has Tesla given up on Carrier Direct transporting, understandable true?

Any way to get contact info for my Tesla Advisor?
Thanks in advance.
Stew

It is the dealership lobby that are fighting direct sales. Texas customers have to go out of state to buy a tesla even though they make the cars there, also Mass does not allow pickups and people have to go to Mt Kisco to get their cars.

All of the above!
Connecticut's buyers pick up in Mt. Kisco as well. New Hampshire buyers pick up in New Jersey I believe. Crazy, right? Gotta love the dealerships hating on direct sales. As for Mass, I believe Mass residents can pickup there, but out of state residents cannot. Something to do with the tax law there I believe. Im in Rhode Island and pickup in Warwick, which is nice and easy.

Upvote 0